Autel PS100 PowerScan Electrical Probe
The PowerScan Tool is the most revolutionary circuit tester to date. Featuring AVOmeter, test light, built-in flashlight, short circuit indicator, relay/component tester, continuity tester, and bad ground indicator, the PowerScan is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to check circuitry in one single step. An absolute must for every technician looking for a fast and accurate solution to electrical system diagnostics.
Autel PowerScan PS100 is the best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in all 6- to 30-volt vehicle electrical systems.
After a simple hook-up of the tool to the vehicle’s battery, you can:
1. Determine at a glance if a circuit is positive, negative, or open without having to reconnect clips from one battery pole to another.
2. Test for continuity with its built-in auxiliary ground lead.
3. By depressing the power switch, conduct a positive or negative battery current to the probe tip for testing the function of an electrical component without the use of jumper wires.
4. Test for poor ground contacts instantly without performing voltage drop tests. The tool is also short-circuit protected; its internal circuit breaker will trip if it becomes overloaded.
5. Follow and locate short circuits without wasting fuses. The tool’s long cable allows you to test along the entire length of the vehicle without constantly searching for suitable vehicle grounds.